The Research and Evaluation Institute coordinates and facilitates program evaluation in a way that:
- Utilizes scientific-based methodology
- Contributes to program planning
- Centralizes information, data and findings in accessible formats
- Identifies client needs and the extent to which they are satisfied
- Develops evaluation skills
HCDE and school districts can utilize information to plan and strengthen programs, making them more cost-effective and tailored to specific goals.
Contact Research and Evaluation staff at 713-696-1859.