Out-of-School Time (OST) Opportunities
Make the most of all the opportunities listed below!
Have your afterschool students take part in fun challenges and competitions that can develop their SEL,
numeracy and literacy skills. Tell your high school students to review all of the scholarship opportunities available.
To help you continue to do the great work you do, we've provided fillable RFPs for program funding.
Questions or issues, contact us and we'll be happy to assist you further.
EarthX Inspire Through Eco-Art Contest
Inspire others to help sustain our world through artwork
- Young artists ages 5-22 create either a 2-D or 3-D piece of art addressing theme: No Time to Waste
- Entry deadline Wednesday, January 25, 2021
- Cash prizes for 1st and 2nd Places
Planet911 Youth Film Challenge
Create a one-minute film on a specific environmental topic
- Spring and Fall competitions, Next deadline December 1, 2020
- Cash prizes for student, schools, and youth organizations
- Finalists' entries showcased at EarthxFilm or Earthx TV
- Ages: 10-22
NASA App Development Challenge
Related Documents: App Dev Timeline
High School Aerospace Scholars
Related Documents: N/A
Women Energy Network (WEN) Scholarships
21stCentury Community Learning Centers Cycle 10, Year 3 grant
21st Century Community Learning Centers Cycle 9, Year 5 grant
Jam in a Box Application for School Year 2020-21
SciFest All Access – a Virtual USA Science & Engineering Festival Expo
Houston Library Get Graphic! Comic Book Contest!