HCDE Records Management Services assists the State of Texas educational and governmental agencies with maintenance and compliance with the State of Texas Local Governmental Records Act of 1989. We provide all types of records management services including helping agencies develop Records Control Schedules, pickup destruction/shredding services, recycling bins, electronic imaging and storage, vital records storage, confidential records storage, and transportation services.
How We Help You
Why Store Off-Site?
- Compliance-Many auditors require that documents be stored off-site.
- Safety-Office settings are not constructed to provide the fire and water protection that is offered by commercial records centers.
- Accessibility-24/7/365 availability of documents makes an emergency a little easier to handle.
- Cost-Records centers are specifically designed to house documents efficiently - compare the per box cost to the cost of office space, file cabinets and staff to manage your records.
- Control-Limit employee access to information and get an audit trail of every transaction.
Why HCDE Records Management?
- HCDE Records Management helps schools, colleges, and other public entities meet the legal requirements for storage and retrieval of records.
- HCDE provides solutions that work throughout the life-cycle of records-maintaining security from assessment, digitization, storage, and final disposition.
- Location-Our Customer Service department is local and available to answer your calls and help resolve your problems. We will even come to your facility and train your staff in using the web application.
- Our main objective is to provide all our customers with the highest level of service. We strive to offer affordable solutions that satisfy our customers' needs and requirements.
- Flexibility You are not just an account number to us. We will work with you to create the most efficient and cost-effective solution for your needs.