HCDE Records Management Services assists the State of Texas educational and governmental agencies with maintenance and compliance with the State of Texas Local Governmental Records Act of 1989. We provide all types of records management services including helping agencies develop Records Control Schedules, pickup destruction/shredding services, recycling bins, electronic imaging and storage, vital records storage, confidential records storage, and transportation services. We serve school districts, counties, municipalities, and other government entities.
How Can We Help You?
We offer Records Storage Solutions for your important files, document imaging to simplify your workflow, as well as secure destruction.
For additional information, check out our Records Management Frequently Asked Questions.
Sign into our Records Management Portal to view your requests, status, and records.
Still not sure? Contact our expert staff and they can assist you.
Why Store Off-Site?
- Compliance-Many auditors require that documents be stored off-site.
- Safety-Office settings are not constructed to provide the fire and water protection that is offered by commercial records centers.
- Accessibility-24/7/365 availability of documents makes an emergency a little easier to handle.
- Cost-Records centers are specifically designed to house documents efficiently - compare the per box cost to the cost of office space, file cabinets and staff to manage your records.
- Control-Limit employee access to information and get an audit trail of every transaction.