Who We Are
Who We Are
School-Based Therapy Services has been partnering with school-districts and charter schools since 1978 to provide therapy and management services to school districts and charter schools in and around Harris County. Our therapists work collaboratively as a part of campus and district teams to meet the unique needs of each district or charter school. We serve over 7,000 students each year, providing more than half of therapy services to the school districts in Harris County.
Services We Provide:
What makes HCDE Therapy Services different?
- 40+ years serving the school districts and charter schools in and around Harris County
- 25+ school districts and charter schools served each year
- Over 7,000 students supported each year
- Over 150 OTs, PTs and MTs on our team
- Managers with an average of over 30 years of experience
- Staff with an average of 20 years of experience
- High retention rate of staff with 25% of staff being employed with HCDE for 15 years or more
- Long-term partnerships with area school districts and charter schools
- Dedicated recruitment team that understands the unique staffing needs of schools
- Extensive library of therapy and educational resources
- Strong partnerships with local universities to ensure pool of well-trained therapists to hire from