Parents & Students
- Staff time: 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
- Student hours: 7:45 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
- 1st lunch – 10:49 a.m. – 11:20 a.m. (High School)
- 2nd lunch – 11:25 a.m. – 11:55 a.m. (Elementary & Middle School)
- 1st lunch – 12:00 p.m. – 12:30 p.m. (Elementary & Middle School)
- 2nd lunch – 12:40 p.m. – 1:10 p.m. (High School)
- Black, khaki or navy colored pants or skirts (No jeans, corduroy or cargo pants).
- Walking shorts, skorts, and jumpers are allowed, but may not be more than three (3) inches above the knee.
- Black, khaki, white, navy blue shirts, blouses and polo-style pullovers (without decorations, logos, emblems, accent color etc.).
- Black or brown belts only.
- Athletic shoes only (tennis shoes/sneakers).
- White or dark colored socks only (without decorations, i.e. emblems, logos, accent color).
- Jackets will be taken at search and returned at the end of the day.
- Sweatshirts should be solid navy or white. They are the only outerwear permitted in the classroom. They must be worn over an appropriate dress code shirt. Sweatshirts may not have hoods, zippers, buttons, pockets, emblems or logos. They may not be tied around the waist or draped over the shoulders.
- Students must maintain the hair on their head in well-groomed, non-distracting manner that does not disrupt the educational process. Facial hair (such as sideburns, mustache, goatee, or beard) is not allowed.
- Clothing may not be worn to reflect gang affiliation or die illegal items.
- Hats, caps, bandannas or other head apparel may not be worn or carried on the bus
- Fingernails shall be conventionally trimmed. Colored polish, sculptured nails, tips and extensions should not distract the environment
- Sunglasses or shades may not be worn or brought to school. Only prescribed contacts are allowed and no sharing is permitted.
- No jewelry of any kind may be worn.
- Only clear backpacks are allowed on campus.
- Obscene tattoos must be covered.
Please come back soon to learn about our volunteer opportunities.