What is Principal Certification?
Our state-approved educator preparation program provides a comprehensive, high-quality, learner-centered leadership preparation for aspiring administrators to become effective school leaders. The academy curriculum is fully aligned with the Texas standards, domains and competencies for principal certification, and focuses on the essential skill sets necessary to successfully lead high-performing schools.
- Accelerated delivery model allows for shorter time to reach certification goal
- Convenience of once-a-month weekend seminars (Saturday)
- Experts-in-the-field instructors with extensive hands-on knowledge of the craft
- Cohorts allow for personalization and one-on-one feedback
- Engage in authentic, common field experiences with extensive support and feedback from program personnel
- Conduct action research to gain practice with developing systems for school change
- Gain valuable facilitative leadership skills that can be utilized immediately in your current position
- Engage in reflective practice with support from cohort and program personnel