- HCDE has a blended component unit, the Harris County Department of Education Public Facility Corporation (PFC Capital Projects Fund) for which it is financially accountable.
- Debt service requirements of general obligation bonds are payable solely from future revenues consisting of school contracts.
- HCDE has never defaulted on any bond principal or interest payment. Effective interest rates range from 3.50 percent to 5.75 percent.
- There are a number of limitations and restrictions contained in the bond indenture. Management has indicated that HCDE is in compliance with all significant limitations and restrictions.
- HCDE does not have a debt service rate. HCDE has a maximum maintenance tax rate of $0.01 and the current tax rates are available on the Tax Transparency webpage.
Lease Bond Repayment Requirements
Total Debt Service - All Depts (8/31/20)
HB 1378 ANNUAL DEBT REPORT
SEC FILINGS - PFC
PFC RULE 15C2-12 CONTINUING DISCLOSURE FILING-FISCAL YEAR ENDED:
2020 CAPITAL IMPROVEMENT PROGRAM (CIP)
PFC Financing and Maintenance Notes Financing
October 22, 2020 Bond Sale
- Bond Sale Highlights
- Debt Service Analysis
Procurement (Request for Qualifications)
Public Facility Corporation Bonds
SEC FILINGS - GENERAL OBLIGATION
GENERAL OPERATIONS DEBT RULE 15C2-12 CONTINUING DISCLOSURE FILING-FISCAL YEAR ENDED:
After January 2015, the PFC is not subject to a continuing disclosure undertaking pursuant to USSEC Rule 15c2-12 with respect to any of its outstanding indebtedness.